Miles Bonifield was born and raised in Amarillo, Texas, and represents the third generation of real estate professionals in his family. Miles brings multiple years of experience in the real estate industry to Gaut Whittenburg Emerson Commercial Real Estate.
He graduated from Texas Tech with a degree in Personal Financial Planning and spent some time in the financial industry with TIAA CREF in Dallas, before joining Connie Stark Realtor, where he successfully closed over $14,000,000 in residential sales.
Community Service and memberships:
- Founder of Our Children’s Blessing
- On the board of Hope and Healing
- Member of Southwest Ambucs
- Board member of the Coffee Memorial Blood Center
- Texas Association of Realtors (TAR)
Miles graduated from Amarillo High School. He is married to Berkley Bonifield. Miles is involved in Hillside Christian church and enjoys working out and playing soccer.
- Represented Make-A-Wish in the lease of new office space.
- Represented Twenty Two Ten, Ltd. in the purchase of 409 & 411 S. Fillmore
- Represented Two Knives Catering as the Buyer in purchase at 5500 Bluebird.
- Represented The Donut Stop in the lease of new office space.
- Represented Aflac as the Tenant, in a new lease at Golden Pond.
- Negotiated the lease for Allstate Insurance at 2801 Wolflin.
- Negotiated the lease for Urban Society in the Coronado Center
- Represented Brent Lancour with a new lease for the Copper Fire Grill at 2800 Civic Circle.
- Represented Arborlogical Inc. in leasing the property at 1041 N Forest.
- Negotiated the lease for Oracle Elevator in the Chase Tower.
© 2017 Gaut • Whittenburg • Emerson Commercial Real Estate.